Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm 22!! Yay!

So, as I begin my life in the double-duece year, I am reflecting upon the past year. 21 is supposed to be a glamorous time full of new adventures and excitement. Well, that definitely represents my 21st year, but it was not all great. Many of my adventures and excitement were caused by rough patches and blessings in disguise. However, some of the greatest moments of my life happened in this year: I got my Aggie Ring, I discovered truer and deeper friendships than I could ever imagine, I found out how blessed I truly am with a family that loves and supports me and I got to focus on myself for the first time in a long time.

22 brings forth many new milestones. At 22, I will graduate from college with my bachelor's degree, begin my teaching career and start my master's degree. I look forward to all of the unanticipated adventures I will experience this next year. It is bound to be a great year! I have high expectations, as usual, but I'm living for the wonderful moments I get to have with the people I love most.

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment