Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer...I can definitely get used to this!

Today was the first "official" day of summer. Monday - no school! :) A few realizations have already been made. 1) My loving "cackle", as my family affectionately calls it, is back. This is the laugh I use when I am genuinely enjoying myself. Feels good to laugh like that again and not be so stressed. 2) Today was the first time in 2-years that I have had my blood pressure taken and it was NOT high! Good things.

Here's a breakdown of my day. I foresee this schedule being repeated to my heart's content until August! (Plus a little work in between.)

5:30a - Wake up.

6a - Bootcamp! (for free...can't beat that!)

7:15a - shower and get ready

8a-11a - drive to the Rock and go to the dentist (blah!)

12p - lunch with the family

2:30p - back at home - Secret Millionaire time!

3:30p-5:30p - nap with Jack

6p - Grad school assignments (online discussions and such)

7p-9p - Writing at Muldoon's for the book chapter

9:30p - dinner while watching Bachelorette

midnight - bed

Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment