Monday, July 6, 2009

New Travels, New Home, New Beginnings...

*SIGH* That felt good. July is finally here and with it comes many new adventures for me. First of all, I will be taking a trip to New York City; a place I have wanted to visit since I was very young. The busyness, intrigue and chaos interest me and I am ready to become part of this never-ending city.

Secondly, I will be moving out of my apartment (that I am not very fond of) into a house! In preparation for the move, I am desperately trying to consolidate and down-size my belongings. In three years and three moves, this down-size has never occurred. Therefore, I have accumulated a lot of junk that I really don't need. The mantra is: if I haven't used it in the last month, it's gone. :)

With many new adventures coming toward me, I am excited for the future. This next year is my senior year (well, semester really) and will prove to be exciting. Graduate school will be challenging but will provide me with the knowledge I need to pursue my dreams. I look forward to and anticipate many new people coming into my life as some people have left my life.

New beginnings may be somewhat scary, but they are worth every risk and create amazing memories as they become part of the past.

-Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Loking foward to New York City, but not looking forward to moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, as usual, I messed up my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well the real Tracey thinks NYC and moving will be great! I can't wait to move.

    ReplyDelete