Saturday, April 24, 2010

Changes

Here are some pictures of the new furniture that now resides in my living room! It is amazing and I love it...plus, I really love not sitting on the floor anymore. As I blog, Jack is sleeping at the end of the couch and I am laying completely sprawled out in comfortable bliss. :)

I have been very bored with my hair lately. This is no surprise; it happens every now and again. Usually when this happens, I go to the salon and get my color freshened up or get a trim, then I'm good again. This time, I did something drastic. Drastic for me that is. I chopped and cut and slashed my hair. My hair is shorter than it has ever been (at least since I was like 10). My hair is full of layers and my hair is darker than it has ever been (ever!). I love it! It is very cute, very fun and just the change I needed to not be bored anymore. Below are some pictures for your enjoyment! :)


Little Jack Bear and I are still loving the new house. Slowly but surely it is becoming what I envision in my mind. It will get to the point where it is perfect soon enough. Until then, we will continue to fall more in love with it each and every day. :)



Little Jack Bear sleeping on the new couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment