Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm coming home...

I AM A HOME OWNER!! WHOOP!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I can discuss this historic event in my life. I have purchased a house! :) Wow, this is such a big step. My family was so wonderful and helped me move in to my new house over Easter weekend. Now, I'm just trying to get settled, unpack my stuff and make the house feel like "me". I'm contemplating purchasing some new furniture for the living room and can't wait to add my personality touches to the house. Pictures will be coming soon, don't worry.

Besides the excitement of the house, I have been enjoying being a puppy parent to my sweet little guy, Jack. He will officially be moving to the new house this weekend and I could not be more excited to have him here. He is such a sweet little guy and makes me so happy to have him around. Right now, he's a great snuggler. We enjoy watching movies, reading or taking naps together. :)

The next few things on my agenda are interviews for a job, saving money, finishing my graduate classes for this semester and gearing up for a summer full of work and school. I have realized that I will be finishing my master's degree next August...meaning I could theoretically start my PhD in the Fall of 2011. Wow, that's so soon and it gives me butterflies to think about.

My family, friends and mentors deserve some thanks for everything they have done to help me the past few weeks. Thanks for the support!

Overall, and as usual, there are so many great things going on in my life that I can't begin to describe them all. All I can do is thank God every day for the blessings and work he continues to do in my life. He is so good and deserves all of the glory.


-Tracey

P.S. Enjoy the picture of my sweet baby with his Easter bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment