Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer Reading List 2014

Wow! I cannot believe June is nearly here - where has the time gone! 

I have been a busy bee successfully defending my dissertation proposal at the beginning of May and completing a week-long trip to London directly after. I am slowly getting back into my regular routine - I mean my routine before proposal. Things have not settled down in far too long. 

Despite the fact that I still have many writing projects, teaching commitments, and other work-related tasks to complete this summer, I am excited to have more time for pleasure reading. Usually I have read far more books by this time of year than 2014 has allowed me. Granted, I've been busy! :) 

The following list is just the beginning of my summer reading list. Once I finish these books, I will add more to the list.

1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman 
2. Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger
3. We Were Liars by e. lockhart
4. The Witches by Roald Dahl
5. Walking Dickens' London by Lee Jackson
6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
7. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
8. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
9. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen
10. Whisky Beach by Nora Roberts

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment