Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Praying for patience, strength and wisdom

What happens when you feel a void in your life? What happens when you see your faults for what they are and you pray to the Lord to help you overcome those faults? Does he simply take them away?

Right now, I am reminded that the answer to those questions is anything but simple. I have been praying for the past few weeks for several things that I feel are lacking in my life. God has answered my prayers by giving me opportunities to become patient, strong and wise. Now, this is not necessarily what I want and it is certainly not easy. I wish I could say that I am doing well, but instead, I am struggling quite a bit. God is forcing me to pray more and turn to him more to resolve the problems I'm facing.

I am reminded that I must turn to Him for help and trust that He will not let me fail.

Jeremiah 29:11

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment