Tuesday, May 21, 2013

10 for Tuesday!

I love writing, and I love blogging, but between work, classes and life, I've been feeling a little nonchalant towards my blog.  I just haven't felt the tingling in my fingers that let's me know I have something good to write.  In true Tracey fashion, I've been researching to see what other bloggers blog about on a daily basis.  I came across many cool "challenge" ideas, so I've decided to do one of my own.  Usually, I only write interesting stories on the blog, typically something funny that happened in my life, sometimes something inspiring.  This summer (June and July), I am going to blog at least 3 random posts a week.  :)  My 6-word autobiography was number 1.  My hope is that this challenge will motivate me to be more creative, vulnerable, and entertaining on my blog.  Cheers!

Today's topic: 10 for Tuesday!  Here are 10 random facts about me...

1. I love all things pop culture (i.e. movies, music, tv shows, gossip magazines, books, trendsy websites).


2. I think statistics is cool.  I mean, there is just something satisfying about how perfectly numbers can be placed into equations to tell a story...



3. Which brings me to number 3, I'm a bit of a control freak, organization monster, cleaning guru. 



4. Write everyday.



5. From the country, and I like it that way! 



6. Coffee addict.



7. Did I mention being a book nerd? 



8. Jetsetter, obsessed with travel.




9. Believe in Silver Linings. 



10. Intrigued by sunsets. 





No comments:

Post a Comment