Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throw Back Thursday!


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." 


I've learned a great deal over the past few years about friendship.  I believe friendship is one of the greatest gifts life can bestow upon us.  Friends are the people who are there for you.  The people you celebrate with in times of triumph and the ones who pick you up in times of trial.  I am blessed to have been given more friends in my lifetime than I know what to do with.  More importantly, I have come to realize, I'm blessed to have friends with staying power.

I have some terrific friends that I have made in college and through work, but I can still call up my best girls from childhood any day, any time and they are there.  How many people can say that?  How many people are lucky enough to grow up with people who share every major life event with them?  These girls and I have been through everything and we are still as close as ever.  :)

Blessed by friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment