Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Updates and Wowzers!

So, in my last blog I was ecstatic about how wonderful everything is going. I can honestly say that since that blog was posted, things have gotten even better!

"How so?" you wonder. Simple. The following:

1. I BOUGHT A TOWNHOME! Yep, a townhome of my very own. I'm the owner. It is amazing. I'm very excited and feel blessed to be able to have a permanent place here to call home.

2. Student teaching is so much more fun than I could have imagined. I'm obsessed with the students and have such a great time planning lessons for them and trying to come up with innovative ways to teach difficult concepts. Sometimes they aren't so precious, but most of the time they are.

3. I'm working on my applications to school districts. :) Keep your fingers crossed for a job offer soon.

4. Graduate school is great. It is very stimulating and applicable to what I am doing in the classroom. I have a wonderful graduate advisor who has already begun talking to me about a PhD. (WHOOP!) She is supportive of my goals and is a great mentor. She is going to help me a lot in the next few years and when I begin the PhD application procedure.

Sounds good, doesn't it? I am getting to watch all my dreams come true right before my eyes. I'm definitely a very lucky person. :)

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment