Sunday, August 29, 2010

First week success!

Wow! I have successfully finished my first week as a middle school English/Language Arts teacher. :) It was a great success, and I've learned so much already. I have made some mistakes already, but I have a great team that is supportive and helping me learn what I need to do. I have already learned a great deal about my students and feel great compassion for them. I hope that I will be able to teach them skills that will lead them to better lives in the future. I'm so excited to see them every day (even though they are far from perfect angels).

This week was also my birthday. Looking back, I realize that I have experienced the best year of my life. I have very high hopes for this coming year. It will be even better as I learn to be a good teacher and finish my master's degree.

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment