Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So thankful I can't stop smiling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAMYIKfIVSQ

The above link connects to Bon Jovi's newest single "What do you got". This song emphasizes that life is about...loving others and finding love in return. In the past month, I have realized how much love is in my life. No, not romantically. To be perfectly honest, I am wonderful with that. Would it be nice? Sure. But, I'm talking about the love that comes from friends and family. I have realized how special the people in my life are and how grateful I am to have them. I am a busy, workaholic who moonlights as being judgmental and cynical much of the time, and I'm lucky enough to have a huge group of people who are ok with that. Not only are they ok with that, they love it.

In the past month, I have gotten to see new friendships grow, love blossom and my job improve greatly. On this Thanksgiving, I am so thankful and full of love, I just want to smile and share that feeling.

Happy Thanksgiving. This one goes out to all the people I love... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hQK6GIrpYU

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment