Wednesday, February 22, 2012

March Madness...

What a stressful and busy February this has been! Definitely one of the craziest yet. Last year, March was my busiest month and while I think this February will be hard to compete with, March might take the lead. Here is what's in store for the 2012 March Madness...

-Trip to San Antonio for the best friend's birthday
-5K race.
-Spring Break in New York City
-Spring Break loving up on family :)
-STAAR...boo...
-Trip to Scottsdale to visit the bestie
-Throw in graduate school, teaching, a few tests, project deadlines, working out, etc, etc...

It's going to be a crazy busy time but I am beyond excited! Actually, the rest of spring is full of great opportunities, good times with loved ones and all around enjoying life doing what I love. I couldn't ask for more than that.

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment