Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A day in the life...

5 am: First alarm goes off

5:15 am: Second alarm goes off

5:30 am: Third alarm goes off

6 am: Final alarm goes off

6:20 am: Awoken by a lick in the face from Jack

6:25 am: Get out of bed and get ready for work (shower and get dressed and such)

6:50 am: Walk with Jack

7:07 am: Pack lunch and set up roast to cook in the crockpot

7:12 am: Put out food for Jack and set him up in his "play area"

7:17 am: Leave house

7:30 am: Receive morning coffee from my morning coffee guy (the same guy gets me my coffee every morning...he's nice and always welcomes me with a smile)

7:40 am: Arrive at work (yea, I was late...)

7:45 am: Bus duty

8:15 am: Return to classroom, make copies, prep for the day

9:09 am - 3:27 pm: Teach the children

4 pm: Faculty meeting

4:45 pm: Get coffee from my afternoon coffee guy (half price frappacinos!)

5:15 pm: Arrive home and walk Jack

5:45 pm: Check emails, stress about student loans, phone vent session with mom about being poor and "how the heck am I going to pay for all this?" and "am I crazy?" and "what the heck am I doing with my life?"

6:15 pm: stress relief - blare music, sing loudly, make mac-n-cheese to go with pot roast (from this morning, it cooked all day) and chase Jack around the house

6:45 pm: Eat dinner

7:30 pm: Write quizzes, grade papers, check work emails, enter grades (for work) while catching up on Tuesday's recorded shows

8:15 pm: Evening run/walk/workout

9:15 pm: Shower

9:30 pm: Read articles, work on matrix, write (for grad school)

11:30 pm: Realize how late it is and go to bed

11:45 pm: Read for enjoyment

12:30 am: Fall asleep...

...5 am: First alarm goes off and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment