Friday, August 12, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Welcome Fall 2011!

Summer is officially over in two short days. I'm sad. Done.

I have had an amazing and relaxing summer. This is the first summer since I was 15-years-old that I did not work or take summer classes, and boy, did it feel nice! It was exactly what I needed after 5 straight years of college. I feel refreshed, energized and ready to tackle the challenges of Fall.

This Fall will prove to be the busiest yet for me (as if that is possible). I will be teaching 8th grade and assisting with cheerleading at school. That, in and of itself, will keep me very busy. Added to that will be nine hours of graduate courses (3) including my first statistics class that is already scaring me a bit. As my mom said, I will finally have to study some, so I'm trying to plan time for that. It is going to be a new adventure, but I am ready for it.

In addition to school and work, I plan to continue working out during the semester. I have already programmed into my Google Calendar workout times and classes so I am ready. I will try to strengthen and tone my body while I continue my running training for the half-marathon in December. Other than those things, I plan to watch some fun TV shows, go see movies, cook, hang out with friends and family and enjoy being a hip (soon-to-be) 24-year-old.

All-in-all, I am excited about the challenges of the Fall and the fun it will bring. :) Wish me luck!

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment