Saturday, June 26, 2010

Workouts, workouts, workouts

My fitness fever is continuing and causing me to workout more than usual...but I really like it. I'm now beginning to see results, so that makes me even more happy. Here were my workouts from the past week. This is pretty representative of what I do on a weekly basis.

Monday: 45 minute pilates workout (core, legs, arms) plus 250 calorie workout on the Elliptical

Tuesday: workout with Brad; cardio: burn 180 calories on Elliptical, then a 5 minute progression set on the spinner; weights: 60 reps on tricep dips, 60 reps on bench (moderate weight), 60 repts on leg press (moderate weight), 4-minutes of lunges holding 15 pound dumb bells in each hand; core: 1 minute of crunches, 1 minute of butterfly sit ups, 1 minute plank, 1 minute boat plank, 1 minute rest, 1 minute crunches, 1 minute scissor kicks, 1 minute butterfly sit-ups, 1 minute boat plank

Wednesday: 45 minute pilates workout (core, legs, arms) plus 50 calorie workout on the Elliptical

Thursday: workout with Brad; 4-minute weight rotations (butterfly sit-ups, military press, fly raises, BOSU crunches, calf raises on leg press, hammer curls, burpees, quad raises, clean, then more military press); then I played a softball game!

Friday: 2 miles on the treadmill, 2 miles on the spinner, 250 calories on the Elliptical

Saturday: REST!

Sunday: I'm planning to run, spin and do some core strength exercises

I'm doing great and loving every minute of it!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment