Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 weeks of VACATION!

I'm officially on summer vacation for the next 2 weeks! YAY! I will be working for those two weeks, but thankfully, I am teaching seniors. Tomorrow we are reviewing for their last unit test, Tuesday we will continue reviewing and Wednesday they take the test. Then, they will be reviewing for the final while watching a movie until Tuesday. On Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week, they have finals, and then I am done. :) So, needless to say, my last two weeks at work will be relatively easy.

I won't start summer school until June 1st, so this is my summer vacation. I spent this entire weekend sending emails to school districts (19 emails total) mentioning my interest in working for their district. Let's pray someone bites and I get some more interviews and an offer. I am choosing not to stress over this anymore because it isn't worth it. I have sent emails, applied and done all I can to make myself the best candidate. :) I'm keeping my hopes high. Jeremiah 29:11

Also, to prepare for my future job, I am studying to add a few more certification areas to my name. I'm reading educational research journals and research-based education books. :) I'm trying best prepare myself for next year and love reading books on the subject.

Besides the obvious job hunt, I am enjoying working out with my trainer, training for my marathon and playing with Jack. I'm also trying to read as many books for fun as possible. The rest of my summer vacation will be spent with family and friends, watching movies, playing wii and just plain relaxing. :) I hope it's a LONG two weeks.

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment