Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book Updates

So, what have I been reading lately? Many great, wonderful books and a few not-so-great books. Here is my updated list of books I've read since Spring Break.

The Glass Castle by Jeanmette Walls (very good and unapologetic)
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Shaffer and Barrows (crazy title, but amazing)
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (typical Sparks, sad, intriguing)
Post-Mortem by Patricial Cornwell (hard to get into, very scientific)
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts (I'm obsessed with this series, so I loved it!)
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (one of the greatest books I've read in years)

I guess I've been in a lovey kind of mood lately because most of these books are exceptionally romantic. I'm not really sure what the reason for the trend is, but I'm enjoying my current reads. :)

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment