Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jeremiah 29:11

Jack and I have a secure future, one that is unbelievable! Several good things happened this week. I found out I got a 4.0 this semester in my Master's classes, making my overall GPR still a 4.0 (WHOOP!) and I got offered and accepted a new job! This job came about quickly and is perfect for me.

I was feeling very stressed and disgruntled at the fact that I hadn't received a job offer yet. I was simply told to keep waiting. Hopefully, something would come up. I decided that waiting would not due for me, so I took matters into my own hands. I sent dozens of emails to principals and schools in the local area asking about jobs and letting them know that I was available. One school contacted me back saying they would love to have me come in for an interview. I accepted the interview and went in the next day. The day after the interview, they called me to offer me the position! :) Of course, I accepted. I will be teaching middle school English/Language Arts and could not be more thrilled about it.

This gives me the security I was needing. God pulled through and gave me just what I needed. I have a job (teaching!). I have a 4-month-old puppy. I own my own house. I'm a landlord. Life is good.

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment